The WOW101 is a universal decoder for locomotives with DCC-ready 9-pin plugs, or which cannot accommodate a motherboard or WOWKit. This decoder may be hard-wired or plugged directly into any locomotive with a 9-pin JST plug. The WOW101 is compatible with any T-Series harness, and also includes an auxiliary harness for attaching your speaker, AUX input, Keep Alive®, and for the additional lighting functions (F3 and F4). The WOW101-KA-decoder includes a KA3 Keep Alive® included on the auxiliary harness.
For a complete list of sounds, check out the “Sounds List” under the “Documents” tab.
- CD-Quality Sound: TCS’ world-renowned CD-quality sound. 16 Bits of resolution at 44.1kHz sample rate.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for “buzz” free motor performance.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED’s or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- Audio Assist®: TCS exclusive auditory feedback programming system. Program your decoder without the need to memorize CV’s!
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
- Throttle Modes: Choose from multiple throttle modes to meet your operating needs.
- Proto Notch™: A WOWSound original feature which uses TCS’ exclusive auto-adjusting BEMF technology to automatically choose the active notch sound. Prototype Mode also offers dynamic sound volumes which accurately model the real-life equivalent. Also includes pre-programmed acceleration and deceleration values.