|EDM Models is
delighted to be able to offer custom detailed and weathered
Husdwell Clarke 0-6-0 locomotives.
Occasionally we will
have them available from stock and listed here.
These are not factory weathered loco's but custom work by
EDM Models. Typically the work includes: -
- Test running the loco.
- Correcting the polarity (in needed)
- Installing DCC and Sound (if required)
- Stripping the loco to access the cab interior and
removing the wheels
- Detailing the cab, fitting crew and installing the
- Fitting name, number and works plates.
- Spray painting the chassis with a mix of tones
- Painting the wheels by hand
- Highlighting the details with a mix of tones
- Hand painting the injector pipework
- Reassembly and spray painting with a mix of tones
and handworking the finish
- Detail weathering with powders and potions
- Wheel cleaning and testing
- A final check to blend all the weathering.
Elijah, pictured, was done to a customers order. Captain,
below, was done at the same time.